A Man Raised By Wolves
Helping You Gain Knowledge On Minnesota Basketball
Thursday, July 8, 2010
Welcome to a Man Raised by Wolves: We're Savages!

The past few years as a Minnesota Timberwolves fan and basically all Minnesota pro sports for that matter, have been somewhat disappointing. For how I long lived the days when we had KG catching basketballs midair to disrupt opponents or how he jumped on the scorer's table after defeating the Sacramento Kings in Game 7! Since then, Minnesota hasn't seen much of the good side in the past couple of seasons. In fact, it's been really horrid out there, a drought of some sort. Especially last year, which 15-67 record is the worst I've witness in my twelve long years as a Timberwolves fan. Since I called last season the bottom of the bottom, I created this blog to analyzed our journey to the top! It may have some road bumps here and there, some signings we don't like but it may have some franchise players in it's midst, maybe our KG-caliber player will return and vatilize T-Wolves basketball once again! When the Minnesota Timeberwolves win their first championship, I will stop my journey and proccess of analyzation and SHUT DOWN THIS BLOG, so now may the long road begin!



A man once quoted, "Because I've been to the mountaintop. And I don't mind. Like anybody, I would like to live a long life. Longevity has its place. But I'm not concerned about that now. I just want to do God's will. And He's allowed me to go up to the mountain. And I've looked over. And I've seen the promise land. I may not get there with you. But I want you to know tonight, that we, as a people, will get to the promised land. So I'm happy, tonight. I'm not worried about anything. I'm not fearing any man. Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Lord" - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment